- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- National Institute of Building Sciences (NIBS)
- Air Force 645 Aeronautical Systems Group (BIG SAFARI)
- Air Force Research Laboratories (AFRL)
- Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC)
- Air Force Technical Applications Center (AFTAC)
- National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC)
Riverside Research provides a wide range of program management and technical support services to enable the development, fielding, operation, and sustainment of specialized technical intelligence; airborne reconnaissance; chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) forensic capabilities; and related systems. We are a leading technical advisor and capability enhancer in the development of measurement and signature intelligence (MASINT) and full spectrum geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) systems and their associated tasking, processing, exploitation, and dissemination (TPED) infrastructure.
Several of our staff members are certified in program management and test and evaluation through Defense Acquisition University (DAU) at all three levels of certification. Additionally, the Project Management Institute continues to recognize a growing number of our staff with the globally recognized Project Management Professional credential – the hallmark of experienced leadership in project management. Working closely with government clients, our technical staff includes subject matter experts (SMEs), system engineers, system acquisition specialists, and system operators who provide support throughout the entire system lifecycle.
We are experts in advanced sensing technologies across the various electromagnetic disciplines. Riverside Research works hand-in-hand with academic institutions, service organizations, and national agencies to provide intelligence-related support in the following areas:
- Policy Development Support
- Strategic to Operational Planning
- Studies and Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Joint Capabilities Integrated Development System (JCIDS)
- Architecture Development
- Program Development
- Functional Management
- Portfolio Management
- System Acquisition including "Rapid Acquisition Capabilities"
- System Engineering and Technical Advisory Support
- Program Execution and Operations Support
- Customer Engagement and Community Outreach
- Program Evaluation and Assessment
Key Customers/ Programs:
We have strong partnerships with the MASINT and GEOINT community through decades of support. For MASINT our clients are the National MASINT Organization (NMO). For GEOINT our clients are the NGA Production and Innovision Key Components and MCIA. Supporting both the MASINT and GEOINT domains we support NASIC and NGIC.